So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, DO IT ALL for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Possessions: Day 21



Today felt a little more back on track. I purged all the girl’s toys this morning. I got rid of lots of things. Some things donated some things pitched. It is a much more manageable amount of stuff in their room.

I got several cards written that I have been meaning to write for awhile. I had a PTO event all afternoon and got some good adult conversation today. :)


Cards I have been meaning to write for awhile.

Eric was super high painting the wall in the stairwell.
Good-bye red wall!
























We  spent all evening painting. From 5pm-11pm… so much painting. All the kids in the house while trying to paint the first floor = large mess upstairs and early bedtime. All in all we got a lot accomplished today. Looking forward to getting back to the nine things a day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment