So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, DO IT ALL for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Day 3



So, thus far this week it has been abnormally busy (as in, not at the house).  I have yet to be home all day to see how this will actually play out with the no tv thing. I am just counting my blessings that we might get through an entire week without it being an issue.  Our afterschool/evening consisted of a mad game of pretending the floor was lava and another round of chutes and ladders. I have a feeling that chutes and ladders and candy land will become my arch nemesis by the time Easter rolls around. So far, it’s not too bad. I am trying to decide if I cheated via the internet today… Registration for the Chicago Marathon was supposed to be before Media Month began, but due to a glitch in the system they have a lottery for the last 15,000 spots.  That opened today. Eric and I both got online and put our name in tonight.  It wasn’t really for entertainment purposes, only took about 2 minutes, and we did it together… so I think it falls within the guidelines of media month.

No comments:

Post a Comment