So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, DO IT ALL for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Media Month



Technology/Media (March 3-31)

Purpose: Family Time/God Time… Where am I spending/wasting my time?

Things the entire family will be giving up during these 4 weeks:


1.    TV (this includes any form of tv, Netflix, hulu, etc.)
2.    Facebook
3.    Internet*
4.    Gaming devices
5.    Redbox/Movie Theater



I expect this to be a challenge… hoping the weather warms up a bit sometime during March. Internet has an * because it will be allowed for work and school, just not entertainment purposes. Gaming is for the hubs and kids… no Wii, nooks, games on phones or ipad… nada! I plan to use email to communicate about this project, and school/work…but that should be it. Eric has decided that he will participate at home/in our presence, but will still be allowed these things when he is not home.  I will take what I can get. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment