So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, DO IT ALL for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Possessions: Day 16



My little helpers
Post Office
Today was a delivery and errands day.  It was a long day of running around, loading and unloading. I had my two cute little sidekicks and off we went. We hit Me and Mommy Again, Post Office (for some eBay auction deliveries), Lion’s Lake (because the girls needed a little lunch break and the weather was beautiful), Lowes, church to drop clothes for the MOPS gals, and then home. The girls were lots of help, super cute, and only slightly fussy toward the end of the day. All in all a pretty good purge day.  Got 6 trash bags, 4 tubs, and 2 packages of stuff out of the house and only brought home a can of primer. :) More deliveries planned for tomorrow!

My cute lunch dates at the park.
I had someone stop me today in my delivery process and start the conversation with, “I’ve been reading your blog…” and continued on to tell me they were encouraged by it.  I have had several emails, phone calls, facebook messages, or texts from people to let me know they are reading and how it is somehow stirring something… can I just say… thank you.  I am so humbled at the fact that people would even take the time to read my little nugget of reflection on this process.  So thank you so much for all of you that have been so encouraging during this fast thus far.  Blogging (which I really haven’t got the hang of yet) is a great accountability tool for this amazing adventure that I am on. It is a great (yet sometimes very difficult) journey that I hope to be pleasing and glorifying the Lord, and learning what He has to teach me in all of these different areas of my life.



Stopping to pick some flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment