So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, DO IT ALL for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Possessions: Day 2



I just spent 2.5 hours finding, taking pics, and listing things on ebay.  This month is going to be freeing in the end, but will be a lot of work in the process.  Today I went through lots of scrapbook tools/machines that have never used or haven’t used in more than 5 years!!!! This makes me sick to my stomach.  The amount of money that has been wasted on things that I didn’t need, but bought because it was a good deal is sickening. Don’t get me wrong, I love to scrap. I love to do it cute and detailed, but this is making it very obvious on how much I have overspent on this particular hobby.  There will be people getting some awesome deals on ebay this week. It is going for dirt cheap and out of this house.

In other news, I spent another 2 hours today pulling stuff for the garage sale. We have soooo much stuff it is ridiculous (my husband has been telling me this for years). I know I will probably not sell half of the stuff I have, so I am looking for a worthy cause.  A family in need? A foundation that could use clothes, toys, craft stuff, you name it we got it kind of stuff? If anyone knows someone that could benefit from my purge… please let me know.

I’ve already gone through kids clothes and shoes.  I did my shoes on Monday(which by the way- no girl should have so many different pairs of red shoes), so tomorrow is the adult clothes in the house.  I have a feeling this will be more than slightly depressing. Here is to another afternoon of purging! Day 2 down… 17 more items out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment